This feature allows the Attendant to establish a Conference among 8 parties, 16 parties, or 32 parties. The Conferees may consist of any combination of Stations and/or Trunks, whether internal or external parties. The number of conferee varies depending on the conference trunk (CFT) card type.
1. Station calls Attendant to establish Conference.
2. Attendant transfers the requested extension to conference circuit by dialing the Station number of Circuit #0 of the CFT then presses RELEASE.
3. Attendant sequentially calls all desired parties, presses START key on the console, dials the Station number of Circuit #1 onwards of the CFT, then presses RELEASE. Once all parties are connected, the Conference Leader with a Pushbutton Telephone may dial “0” to block additional participants, thereby assuring privacy.
4. If the Conference Leader dials “#”, all Conferees will be disconnected. Otherwise, the Conference is terminated only after all parties have hung up.
5. To release from a Conference Circuit individually, a user may hang up. The remaining Conferees may continue without interruption.
6. Conference Extension Numbers should be placed in a STATION HUNTING - TERMINAL Group with only the Pilot Number being published.
7. If the Conference Leader connected to the Conference Unit dials “#” during the course of the Conference, all Conferees will be disconnected.
8. The Conference Leader with a Pushbutton Telephone must be connected to Level “0” of the Conference Circuit.
9. This feature works with
-CFTW, or PA-CFTV. PA-CFTB, PA
ASYD – Assignment of System Data, SYS1.
INDEX 20, bit6=0 (Line Circuit Reverse Relay Control when Reorder Tone is connected to a station.)
INDEX 64, bit0: Assign the compression method (0/1 = μ-law/A-law)
ASDT - Assign Tenant Number, Station Number, LENS Number, and the Telephone Equipment Class, (TEC), to the Stations of the PA-CFTB/PA-CFTW/PA-CFTV. Also the Service Feature Class and Route Restriction Class (RSC) are assigned to the telephone. The RSC should allow connections to the Incoming and Outgoing Routes that will be connected to the Conference.
TN: Tenant Number
STN: Station Number
LENS: Line Equipment Number (six-digits)
TEC: Telephone Class
RSC: Route Restriction Class (0-15)
Assign separate RSC for these extension numbers.
SFC: Service Feature Class (0-15)
Assign separate feature class for these extension numbers.
ASHP - Assign a Pilot Hunting Group using the conferees’ circuits (other than conference circuit) of CFT card, circuit #0/8/16/24 of all CFTs to be used for conference
STEP 4: ASFC - Assign SFI 11 (Data Line Privacy) as “0”.