Toll restriction override allows an extension user to temporarily bypass an extension’s toll restriction class. This helps a user to place a toll call by dialing a PIN which is normally prevented. This also prevents making un-authorized toll calls by others. This configuration is common for AspilaTopaz, AspilaEx and SV8100.
Toll Restriction Override
1. Set up toll restriction class for all extensions and block toll calls to required extensions.
2. Go to 11-11-36: Set up walking toll restrict dial access code. Default = 763 if required change it.
3. 20-08-06: Make sure that Toll restrict override is set to ON, per class of service.
4. 21-01-07: Toll restriction override timer. Default 10 seconds. This is the time the system waits for you to dial after entering the override code before restrict is applied again.
5. 21-14-01: Enter walking PIN. 6 Digits in length (Max 500 entries)
6. 21.14.02: Enter toll class for this PIN (toll restriction applied after dialing pin)
7. Make sure 35‐02‐07 is turned on to output the PIN ID in the SMDR.
8. To test. Dial access code (default 763) + PIN+ get internal dial tone + dial 9 / 0 plus the outside number.